Monday, February 23, 2009

senior ball

These are for Lezlee because she wanted to see them.

:)))) It was a really fun night and I really enjoyed myself. I couldn't raise my arms higher than my shoulders but all was well, no boys asked me to dance anyways.
Life is great. Everyone is still alive. If you haven't checked out nieniedialogues.blogspot.com yet, you definatly should.


This is my friend Anita. She borrowed her dress from her cousin. Mine is borrowed from my wonderful friend Cameron. :)))))

2 comments:

Julie said...

I know I've told you before...you DON'T NEED BOYS...YET. They're still stupid right now anyway. You look maaavelous! Beautiful as always. All grown up!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

You look AMAZING! You are so beautiful ash and I was glad to be there when you were getting ready! You seriously are such a beautiful and talented girl! I love it especially when you hip hop for me! Love ya and can't wait to see you soon! Thanks for putting up the pics!